I was supposed to take Melanie to Helldorado Days down in Tombstone this weekend but I have a couple of tests next week that I need to study for, so we ended up not going. But to make it up to her I decided to surprise her with a night out on the town. We started the evening off by going to the Vertuccio Farms corn maze. They had it setup with a story about a farmer that had gone missing and you were part of the FSI unit (Farm Scene Investigation) that had to go around and find the clues about his disappearance. Throughout the maze there were stations that you had to find and they had clues about which animals and weapons were not involved. When you found them you punched them out of your card, when you were done you would know who did it. (It was the Duck, in the barn, with the hammer) It got dark pretty fast and I got scared......
After the farm we went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. It was delicious, and free. Thanks Jared and Diane. It probably wasn't as cool as Tombstone would have been, but we'll go there eventually.
"I'm your huckleberry"
At one part of the maze there was this really bad manure smell that kicked up out of nowhere and a lady in the group up ahead of us a little ways on the path started puking from the smell. Needless to say we took a different path.
After the maze we walked around the little farm and fed popcorn to the animals. Melanie got to play with her dream pig and I got to touch the farmer's ass. After that we bought some pumpkins to carve for the upcoming Halloween Party. We of course couldn't pass up a cutout picture opportunity 
"I'm your huckleberry"
haha the picture of tom scared? ;) "farmers ass" so funny! miss you guys and hope we see you soon!!!
ReplyDelete