His was the best, but since we were the judges we couldn't pick his to win. We dressed up like Pirates since no one here saw our costumes last year. I think some guy in the ward called me a Pirate Hooker but I'm not sure. I asked Tom about it when we got home but all he heard was the guys cheesy pirate jokes. We were put in charge of judging the pumpkins and the costumes. I guess we look like really judgemental people, which we are....sometimes. I guess the church finally found a good use for our judging ways. There were a lot of really cute costumes. There were a few slutty ones too, but what's a party without some scantly clad women???? They should have had a few more consolation prizes becuase there was more than a few kids crying at the end of the night thanks to our judgement. Tom told one crying little girl "You need to grow up and stop crying, do you want to stay in nursury forever?"
Afterwards we went home and watched a scary movie, The Strangers. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to sleep tonight. I don't know why I do that to myself. I'd say that's a good warm up for the big night tomorrow.
I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!!
"Halloween is the one night a year when a girl can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it"
Tom you are so scary please put that pumpkin on your face i cant look at it any longer!!! wow you guys are so judgemental "scantly clad women" what the heck?! hahaha HAPPY HALLOWEEN <3
ReplyDelete