For Christmas Tom and I went up to Utah to spend it with his family. It was a lot of fun besides the fact it was a long long long drive. It was well worth it to be with family. This year Tom and I wanted to do something different to give everyone, so we decided to do a fancy Christmas eve dinner. We headed over to Tom's grandma Drury's house and started to the preparations and had a nice evening with laughs and good food. I wasn't very good this year taking pictures but here are a few that we did take.
For New Years my parents decided to make a trip out to AZ for the weekend. We spent a day out in Sedona and ate lots of yummy foods and did some fireworks. It was a nice and relaxing weekend. Tom and I introduce them to a place called AJ's, it is an up-scaled grocery store, I don't do any of my grocery shopping there like I could afford the place but what they do have is delicious desserts. The best way to describe the dessert counter is has different kinds of treats and they all look beautifully garnish almost too good to eat but once you take a bite it's like a party in your mouth. Overall the holidays were good to us, good times spending with the ones we love. Now I need to prepare for the end of the world.....
Make it an amazing 2012 year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment