My next craft, it's a simple ornament I made a long time ago but I thought I make it again for people. It's a simple angel but it's a cute little gift for people.
Saturday, December 17, 2011
Christmas Craft time!
Tom and I will be going to Utah for Christmas this year to spend time with his family. So I thought it would be fun to put together a fancy Christmas dinner. Last year my Grandma made these cute christmas tree napkins and I needed about six more napkins so I set out to JoAnns to find some cute material knowing I probably wont find the same material that my Grandma used, but fate was on my side and I found the same exact material, I was so excited. When I was at the store I had Tom figure out how she made the napkins since he going to school to be a engineer and for the rest of his life he will be trying to figure out things. As soon as I get home we start cuting and sewing. Here is the finish product, it isn't as beautiful as my grandma's,(I don't have a embroider machine) but I'm pleased with it.
Well I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment