



Once Groupon a time.... I know, I know, bad joke, but I had to....
Anyways... We got groupon tickets to go to our favorite pumpkin patch, Vertuccio Farms. So we went there this last weenend. They had added some fun stuff since last year. But by far the most time consuming portion of our evening was the upgraded corn maze. We thought it was going to be like last year where you walk around and find clues throughout the maze, which it was... but with a twist. At the entrance there was one of the little pedistals that you are supposed to find and we thought "why is this out here?" Come to find out 20 min later when we were lost that that pedestal had a MAP ON IT!!!! This was also after we had called Nikki to call the cops to come save us cause we were lost so bad. Well, after we finally found the first clue we realized that there was a map, so from there on out we knew where to go. I took a picture of the map so Tom could lead us where to go, cause I have no clue how to read a map. (typical woman, says Tom) It took us 45 more minutes to go through the whole maze and get all the clues. The maze is 10 acres and the correct trail is 2.9 miles long. We figure we walked a bit over 3 miles and made out in the corn 6 times... We'll be sure to go again next year!







Great times in AZ! I hope the make out police were there in the corn maze too. Thats too funny.
ReplyDeleteAww you're welcome! You can always count on me to call the cops. Love how all toms birthday thing is pictures of mel haha ;)
ReplyDelete