Sunday, September 18, 2011

Back to school





Tom's first day of school

This update is a little over due, but things haven't changed that much around here. I'm still Tom's sugar momma but Tom is finally back in school after a LONG summer break, with a full load of 19 units. After this semester he will have 2 more and he will finally be done with school and he will be MY sugar daddy.... ;)



This year I got to go to the Cole's annual beach camping trip at Carpinteria State Beach. The family has been going for over 35 years, it is a small hippie beach bum city. It is something I get to look forward to every year. Tom wasn't able to go because of school but I flew out Wednesday night to Ontario airport and Emily and her cute little dog Richard Millhouse Nixon, oh yeah and Nikki, picked me up. The next day we drove to Carpinteria to start the best family vacation. It was a lot of fun we played on the beach all day, walked to the harbor seals in the morning, rode bikes, went into town and had camp fires every night. On Sunday I packed up, got dropped off at the airport and came home. It was a nice get away can't wait to do it again.



Playing at the park


Our Biker Gang


Fitting in with the hippie town




Dad & Mom


Harbor Seals at the end of our walk



Best Cousins







2 comments:

  1. Dude that girl wearing the orange shirt and the peace sign shirt and in the black bathing suit is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brings back so many great memories! I still need to have you guys over for dinner! email me your phone number so I can call you and set something up poppythatcher@yahoo.com or give me a call 505-331-4590.

    ReplyDelete