Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lots of Celebration!!!

It has been a busy past couple of weeks, we were in CA for a weekend. My cousin got married and my grandpa was celebrating his 80th birthday. Tom and I got there late Thursday night, the next day we went to the beach, I felt like such a typical out of stater when they come to visit CA - "go to the beach". I like living here in AZ, but the one thing I miss about CA is the beach. Saturday we went to my cousin's sealing at the Redlands Temple, it was a beautiful day and a the couple were very cute too. It was an all day event, sealing in the morning, luncheon at noon, then we had a little break and went and visited my other grandma in Anahiem, and the reception in the evening. On Sunday everyone came to my parents house to celebrate my grandpa's 80th birthday, we had a great time LOTS of yummy food. (I will just say NOBODY left hungry) The following day Tom and I went around in the morning saying goodbye to everyone and we headed back home to AZ, but it wasn't just Tom and I in the car somebody else was in the car with us.... NIKKI!!! She was going to stay with us forthe next 9 days, basically hanging out with Tom while I'm working(seems kind of weird that he is hanging out with nikki when she is MY SISTER....LOL It was a good weekend very packed but fun. It was fun to see everyone, it is always fun to hang out with the family. I'm going to save next post for Tom to write because it really was just nikki and him "living their dream".... :)








No comments:

Post a Comment