Saturday, August 7, 2010

We have officially Moved to AZ!!!!


Everyone Rock Climbing


Our man Thongs... haha


The Aunts


Right Before we went Miniture Golfing


Tom and I on a train ride at Irvine Park

On Thursday the 5th we moved into our new apartment in Gilbert, AZ. It was my first time moving and a lot of stress. From packing up everything to moving to another state. We had a lot of help unloading everything which was nice and made things go really fast. My parents came and helped and we had distant cousins and my uncle and my cousin which made things go smoothly especially when it was over 100 degrees that day!!! My parents left the next day and Tom and I begin unpacking and unpacking and unpacking all our stuff. It seemed to never end. It is now Saturday evening and we pretty much have everything unpacked except our clothes I'm not looking forward to putting those away I never realized all the clothes I have. Tomorrow I'm not looking forward to, I'm leaving and heading back to CA for 3 weeks to work and do other things, while Tom is here alone. I will miss him, this will be the longest we have ever been apart and hopefully the last.
As for Tom he will be starting school in less than 2 weeks, he will be attending Arizona State University for the next 5 semester hopefully less. He will be taking over 16 units so i pretty much will never see him, his new mistress, well lets just say her name is Library.... lol. Tom's mom will be living with us also, so this will be a new adventure for all of us. Wish us luck in our new lives.
As for the weeks before, besides packing, I was planning and throwing a good friend a bridal shower. We attended a family reunion, The Chase Family reunion to be exact. That was a lot of fun, we went to the beach, Irvine park and rock climbing. It was fun to see everyone together.
This is our first time blogging and we are still trying to figure it out, so until next time.
"Stay thirsty my friends"

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a successful move! Good luck with school and your new living arrangements. It will take a little bit, but pretty soon you will settle in and it will all feel like home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me sad. I moved here to be near you and now you left?!?! Thanks a lot. No, it will be a great experience for you guys... even if there are many tears beign shed in CA... :(

    ReplyDelete